The Small Business Development Center at Binghamton University with Greenwood Consulting Group, Inc. presents The Business of Technology – SBIR / STTR Grants – Commercializing Technology. This workshop is free for SBDC clients. If you are not currently a client, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you through the free sign-up process.
- - Becoming a SBDC Client is FREE
- - SBDC Clients receive
- - FREE and confidential services
- - FREE access to SBIR/STTR search and notification service
- - Commercialization plan assistance for FREE
- - Marketing Research for FREE
- - Consulting services available in person at 24 NYS college campuses. YES it is FREE!!
Go to www.nyssbdc.org to find the SBDC location closest
Day 1: Phase 1 Proposal Preparation Workshop
- - Overview of the SBIR and STTR Programs
- - Proposal Strategies
- - Case Study of Successful SBIR Company
- - Critique of Actual SBIR Proposal
- - SBIR/STTR Cost Proposal Concepts
- - State’s Programs to Assist SBIR Competitors
Day 2: The Business Side of SBIR- Product Development
- - Leveraging SBIR Funding
- - Deciding which proposals to write from a business perspective
- - Commercializing Innovation and Technology
- - Business Decisions – management, staffing and costs
- - IP Protection Issues
Presented by the Greenwood Consulting Group Inc., with extensive experience with small and start-up businesses, assisting them in competing for a part of the available $2 billion plus Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
For additional information or to register: Call (607) 777-4024 or email SBDC Binghamton at email@example.com
Remember, all registration fees are waived for SBDC Clients. Find the closest SBDC to you by going to WWW.NYSSBDC.ORG.
FREE and Confidential advisement services are available at 24 New York State Campuses.
Wednesday and Thursday
September 2-3, 2015
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
** Grant Funding is allowing
the SBDC to waive fees for
Want Free Admission? Become a SBDC Client