All Graduate Student Conference Travel Reimbursement Applications (GSCTRF) are submitted online only. Click the link below to begin submission:
- To apply for Travel or Research Funds (Please Note: Application cannot be made until AFTER travel is completed, but is required within 30 days of returning.)
GSCTRF Guide - this packet is intended to provide helpful advise before you start a GSCTRF Application. It includes a checklist of documentation you will want to be sure to have on hand as well as advise on how to handle non-standard situations with your application.
- To apply for funding to support a Conference , Guest Speaker , or Other Professionalization Event
This fund is for currently-enrolled graduate students with preschool-aged children attending a licensed daycare center (on-campus or off-campus). To be eligible, children must have been born before the start of the current semester, and not turn 6 before the semester ends. The amount of award will be determined by the number of eligible children who apply, to a maximum of $150/semester. The review committee recommends that applicants keep personal copies of all files to expedite future applications.
- Reimbursement form.
- Guidelines for filling out the voucher. Click here to download!
- This form can be used to transfer funds between sub-organizations. Signatures from both treasurers where funds will be transferred from and to are needed, along with either an announcement flyer for the event funds will support or an email explaining in detail the intended purpose of the transfer as documentation for the transfer request. Click here to download!
- To form a New GSO Chartered Organization.
- To submit Names and Contact Information for Organization Officers and Senators (An updated list must be submitted at the beginning of each Fall Semester.)
- To run for a GSO Officer Position in the Annual Election
- To be completed when you are paying an individual for speaking, performing, etc. at an event on campus.
- For those who are doing Honorariums or other personal services.
- If you will not be on campus and do not plan to take advantage of GSO services, you may apply to waive your activity fee. (Please Note: any student requesting a Fee Waiver will not be eligible for Travel or Research funding.)
- This form is required to be submitted one week prior to any off-campus event at which alcohol is served in order to be considered for reimbursement.