GSCTRF Application

All Graduate Student Conference Travel Reimbursement Applications (GSCTRF) are submitted online only. Click the link below to begin submission:

  • To apply for Travel or Research Funds (Please Note: Application cannot be made until AFTER travel is completed, but is required within 30 days of returning.)

GSCTRF Guide - this packet is intended to provide helpful advise before you start a GSCTRF Application. It includes a checklist of documentation you will want to be sure to have on hand as well as advise on how to handle non-standard situations with your application.

Graduate Enrichment Fund

This fund is for currently enrolled graduate students who elect to attend a course outside their primary area of research/study for personal enrichment. To be eligible, applicants must have obtained the instructor's consent to audit the course and attended at least 60% of course meetings. Applicants are not required to complete assignments/exams for the course to be eligible. The amount of the award will be determined by the number of eligible candidates who apply, to a maximum of $500/semester. Applications are reviewed by the GSO Budget Committee who recommends that applicants keep personal copies of all files.
All Graduate Enrichment Fund (GEF) applications are submitted online only. Click the link above to begin submission (application must be completed in one sitting so be sure you have all documentation prepared in advance).

CAFE Application

  • To apply for funding to support a Conference , Guest Speaker , or Other Professionalization Event

Preschool Fund Application

This fund is for currently-enrolled graduate students with preschool-aged children attending a licensed daycare center (on-campus or off-campus). To be eligible, children must have been born before the start of the current semester, and not turn 6 before the semester ends. The amount of award will be determined by the number of eligible children who apply, to a maximum of $150/semester. The review committee recommends that applicants keep personal copies of all files to expedite future applications.



  • Reimbursement form.


Treasurer Guidelines for Vouchers  

Sub-organization Fund Transfers  

  • This form can be used to transfer funds between sub-organizations. Signatures from both treasurers where funds will be transferred from and to are needed, along with either an announcement flyer for the event funds will support or an email explaining in detail the intended purpose of the transfer as documentation for the transfer request. Click here to download!

Charter Request  

  • To form a New GSO Chartered Organization.


GSO Departmental Suborganizations:

Please click here to download the GSO Departmental Charter Template

Please click here to download an example of a departmental charter application

GSO SCMA Suborganizations:

Please click here to download the GSO SCMA Charter Template

Please click here for the sample of a SCMA charter application

Please Note: The sample provided is just for reference and each department is requested to make relevant changes to the template. For eg. Each department will have a different name and different sets of rules.  

Officer List

  • To submit Names and Contact Information for Organization Officers and Senators (An updated list must be submitted at the beginning of each Fall Semester.)


GSO E-Board Nomination

  • To run for a GSO Officer Position in the Annual Election


Honorarium Contract

  • To be completed when you are paying an individual for speaking, performing, etc. at an event on campus.



  • For those who are doing Honorariums or other personal services.


Activity Fee Waiver Request

  • If you will not be on campus and do not plan to take advantage of GSO services, you may apply to waive your activity fee. (Please Note: any student requesting a Fee Waiver will not be eligible for Travel or Research funding.)


Alcohol Reimbursement Request Form

  • This form is required to be submitted one week prior to any off-campus event at which alcohol is served in order to be considered for reimbursement.


On-Campus Catering Policy Form

  • This form is required to be submitted to Campus Catering if you wish to use an outside vendor to provide food. Please note, this policy only applies when food costs will exceed $200 and for events that are on-campus.