Broome County Operation Testing
- Rapid testing is available for individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days
- Open 1-7 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Cost-free testing
- Register online or call 211 to make an appointment
840 Hooper Road, Endwell, N.Y. 13760
- Cost-free testing
- Must be resident of N.Y. state
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must stay in vehicle (must have vehicle)
- Limited drive-up appointments are available to patients who qualify. An appointment is required and can be made online.
163 Robinson Street, Binghamton, N.Y. 13904
- Limited drive-up appointments are available to patients who qualify. An appointment is required and can be made at cvs.com/coronavirus.
- Eligible individuals must meet criteria established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, state-specific criteria and age guidelines.
- Patients must legally reside in N.Y. state and be 18 years of age or older.
- A doctor’s referral is not required.
- This is a drive-up testing site.
- Patients being tested are required to stay in their vehicles.
- While you remain in the vehicle, you will be given a swab and asked to collect a sample of nasal secretions.
New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Testing Center at Binghamton University
- APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED. Individuals who would like to be tested must make an appointment by calling NYS COVID-19 Hotline: 888-364-3065.
- Tests are limited to certain patients (those who deemed appropriate during the screening process after contacting the site).
- NO WALK-INS allowed.
- Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
- Doctor referral not required.
- All patients must remain in the vehicle.
4417 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, N.Y. 13850
- Physician order required – may be faxed to 607-729-2145.
- Patient will be called with appointment time.
- Testing site not limited to vehicles.
- To schedule a virtual walk-in appointment with a UHS provider, go to nyuhs.org and click on “Start a Virtual Health Visit.”
- Must wear a mask to visit clinic.