To the Graduate Students of Binghamton University,
The GSO is calling for applications for the position of GSO office manager for the next academic year.
- Start date: July 1, 2016 (negotiable)
- End date: June 30, 2017 (negotiable)
- Time Commitment: 20 hours/week
- Salary: $ 13,000 + health insurance reimbursement
- Experience and references required.
- GSO Office reception, including greeting and directing visitors, and answering calls and e-mails from students, faculty and staff.
- Responsible for all clerical work associated with GSO business
- Assisting executive board members as requested
Applicants should be familiar with the organization of the GSO and the forms that students are required to submit for GSO funds and programs. Time management and organization skills, as well as ability to work well with students are a must.
More information on the position can be found in the GSO Constitution available online at:https://drive.google.com/a/
The deadline for applying is 5:00 pm, Wednesday, April 13th 2016. Please send resume and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.