To the Graduate Students of Binghamton University,
The GSO is calling for applications for the position of GSO treasurer for the next academic year.
- Start date: July 1, 2016
- End date: June 30, 2017
- Time Commitment: 20 hours/week
- Salary: $ 13,000 + health insurance reimbursement
- Experience and references required.
- Keeping a permanent and updated record of the funds allocated to and by the GSO.
- Chairing the budget committee.
- Holding regular office hours to discuss GSO finances with sub-organization
treasurers and other graduate students.
Applicants should be familiar with the organization of the GSO and the voucher process. Time management and organization skills, as well as ability to work with students and administrators are a must.
More information on the position can be found in the GSO Constitution available online at:https://drive.google.com/a/
The deadline for applying is 5:00 pm, Wednesday, April 13th 2016. Please send resume and references by email to email@example.com